Do you want to become a member of Sa Xerxa?
Do you love culture? Do you believe that culture should have a central place in our society, and that children and young people should have projects made specifically for them? Then, you should become a SaXerxa’s member.
Reasons to join:
To contribute that Sa Xerxa’s activity continues. Sa Xerxa works for:
- To contribute to theatre reach children and young people in the Balearic Islands.
- To promote the cultural offer in the small towns.
- To influence the groups most excluded from the performing arts: continue working to guarantee the right of all to participate in cultural life (Art. 15 of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights).
What should you know before becoming a SaXerxa’s member?
The minimum fee is €15/year (from there, you can give the amount you want and can).
What are the steps to follow?
- Fill in the following form:
- Make the fee’s payment: enter the chosen fee by transfer in the account ES8421000986450200310372 with the MEMBER+NUMBER concept.
What are your rights as a member?
- We will keep you informed of the entity’s activities.
- To participate in the annual general assembly of the entity.
- You can actively participate in the operations of the entity, if you wish.
Do you want to associate as a company/entity?
In the case of companies, if you are interested in making a donation or agreeing on a sponsorship, you can contact us by email at email@example.com. If you prefer, we can make an appointment to see each other and find the form of collaboration that best suits you.